2012年11月9日 星期五

手作@ 聖誕卡 Christmas card with pop up - A Big Gift for you





I have made my first Christmas with Sizzix Pop up inside in this year.
I love it a lot to use in the different sizzix pop up dies for giving supprise to my friends.
What a big fun!!

Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Cube, Twist 3-D (Pop-Up)





 I use the dry embossing techniques with distress ink by using Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder w/Stamp - Snowflake Background Set .



 
 

I love the deer dies by CottageCuts and use the "Shake it!" by Impression Obsession for creating the bling power effects with the Santa Claus in a patten paper.





2 則留言:

  1. fabulous creation!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    回覆刪除
  2. Wonderful card. So stunning design. I like your colors choice and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    回覆刪除