2013年10月30日 星期三

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2013 (October 2013)

 
In this month, I have attended the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102. This online class contains lots of techniques.  I almost forget have to do the monthly tags practice.
 
I love this color combo of different colorful colors. It's really catch the eyes of such great contra colors.
 
With the use of the Distress Glitter, the problems that I got was difficult to clean up my desk after use of distress Glitter. The glitter is really dusty but I like it.
 
For Tim Holtz's inspiration, you may refer to http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-october/

3 則留言:

  1. I am very happy being selected as the winners of the Oct -12 tags of 2013 by Tim's Blog.
    Really thanks for Tim's team arrangement. Let's keep on inspiration.....
    Reference link:
    http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-november/

    回覆刪除
  2. Beautiful tag! Love all of the layering. Congrats on your win!

    回覆刪除
  3. So cool, a gorgeous tag. Congrats on your win.

    回覆刪除