12 Tags of 2013 - May 2013
It's a catch up blog that I have just completed the May 13 tag in the early of June.
For this tag's patten, I have follow Tim Holtz's demo by using the new remnant rub resist technique :-
1. Use the remnant rub sheet to create the patten on the Tag.
2. Apply your favour distress stains color on the patten
3. Drying the tag with heat tool and use the cloth to remove the color on the Remnant Rub
4. Apply the distress ink on the edge of tags by using bending tool
5. Stamping the image
Embellishments part of the tag:
1. cut a piece of film strip ribbon and stick with wonder tape
2. Attach the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metal WORD BANDS ( I chose the Journey one to match with the earth stamp!!)
3. Attach the Tim Holtz Idea-ology 2013 ENAMELED TAGS which already custom the own designed pattern.
The greatest part in this month is the technique on custom the own designed pattern the on the Tim Holtz Idea-ology 2013 ENAMELED TAGS. It is really easy to felt and ink over the enameled tag by alcohol ink and apply the remnant rub sheet to make it custom to our design. Fasteners are also go to use for creating this kind of metallic style project.
Don't hestiate to read the original demo from Tim Holtz's.