Upcycled sample- Simple mixed media "Welcome" Rainbow plaque
1. Make use of the upcycled wood
2. Apply Gesso on it and put some scrap dies together which was left in the previous project.
3. Remember to apply more gesso to make the different colors being same color tone.
4. Prepare to spray the rainbow. I have chose the Dylusion ink spray:
Use the paper strip/wrap tape to creat the line pattern for rainbow.
Use the heat gun to dry it.
5. For the butterflies and flowers background.
I have used the tattered angel Glimmer mists to have a light colorful background
6. Stamp the rubber stamp for creat more pattern.
7. Stick the word which covered with Glossy Assents and Candy rock glitter.
8. Stick the Clouds by using the Memory box die -
Memory Box PUFFY CLOUDS Craft DIE 98172
8. Make the sunflowers by the new sizzix susan garden die -
8. Don't forget to use the tools to enhance the flower shape
apply the Ink pad for the flowers
Is it simple to make the lovely rainbow welcome plaque by using the upcycled materials?