2013年6月25日 星期二

Tags of 2013 - June 13


 
Time really flies, a few days later, Year 2013 has been over a half.
This Tim Holtz's inspiration tags for June 13 is mainly focus on using the Distress Marker.

 
I really like this markers with water effects.
It helps to blend the colors and look much more soft.


 

 
Have you ever try using three different "distress family " ink to create the base color of a tag.
It's really funny to see the different effect with water together.
I use the previous book stamp to creat the base pattern as well.
 


Besides, I have made a simple test on different kind of markers on my hand.
 
 
This come result in different effects on the stamping paper.
I do not have talent on coloring. ( I should more practice on that! Practice make perfect)
The Distress marker is the easiest to handle against the other two.
But of course, there is limited color choices compared with Copic.
SpectrumNori is price comparatively and good to the new crafters.
 
Enjoy papercrafting!!
 
 
 


沒有留言:

張貼留言